The Chamaedorea Elegans, commonly known as the ‘Parlor Palm’ has an elegant profile and features arching stems with masses of pinnate leaves. Ideal for adding that ‘Wow’ factor into any room of the house as well as removing harmful toxins and purifying the air in the room. Mature plants can often produce golden flowers which compliment the beautiful forest green foliage of the plant.
We offer this plant in multiple sizes, whilst we can’t guarantee the exact measurements of your plant, the pot size represents the size of the tree.
Watering and Maintenance
Please see below for tips to keep your plant perfectly happy and healthy!
- The Chamaedorea Elegans prefers brighter, indirect sunlight which will encourage flowering but is also shade tolerant.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- The plant enjoys small amounts of water regularly.
- It is advisable to water once every four days in the summer and once every 10 to 14 days in the winter.
- Mist the leaves regularly with water – particularly in winter when the central heating is turned on
- Plants To Your Door Tip: Spray leaves with warm and soapy water regularly to prevent spider mite and keep your plant healthy. Feed with an indoor plant food as per instructions.