The Monstera Obliqua also known as the Mini Swiss Cheese Plant is a stunning and unusual looking plant making it a focal point for indoor planting displays. Its’ rich green leaves have irregular shaped holes which add interest for all the family and guests!
Watering and Maintenance
- This plant is a easy to grow.
- Place in bright indirect light with no direct sunlight.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- Water once per week or when the soil feels dry to the finger. Do not overwater and make sure there is no sitting water which can encourage root rot.
- Mist the leaves regularly as this plant enjoys humidity.
- Dust the leaves regularly to clear the pores and allow for healthy lush green shiny foliage.
- Repotting: Best to re-pot the plant every 3 to 5 years into a larger pot.
- Plants To Your Door Tip: Only water when the soil feels dry and repot every 3 to 5 years to give the roots space to grow and allow the plant to mature.
Please Note: All sizes are overall and measurements are approximate although we do try to ensure they are as accurate as possible.