Haworthia Fasciata also known as a Zebra Plant is a semi shade loving plant. it does not like direct sunlight (unlike other succulents). With its distinctive leaves and ‘zebra’ like markings, this plant is great for a beginner and will compliment a display on a windowsill. It also has great air-purifying capabilities to make a great indoor plant.
Watering and Maintenance
- This is a very low maintenance plant.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the finger (around once per week).
- Repotting: Best to re-pot the plant every 3 to 5 years into a larger pot.
- Plants To Your Door Tip: Only water when the soil feels dry and give the plant lots of light. Thats it!