The Philodendron ‘Scandens’ features lush green heart-shaped leaves that will trail over the pot elegantly making it an ideal wedding or anniversary gift. When planted in multiples (in a row) they can hang down to create a deep green wall of foliage. The leaves are also noted for their ability to help purify the air inside the home.
Watering and Maintenance
- This plant is a relatively easy plant to grow.
- Place in bright, indirect sunlight,
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the finger.
- Mist the leaves (preferably with rain water) regularly for best and healthiest foliage.
- Dust the leaves regularly to keep the pores clear.
- Repotting: Best to re-pot the plant every 3 to 5 years into a larger pot.
- Plants To Your Door Tip: Only water when the soil feels dry and mist the leaves regularly.
Please Note: All sizes are overall and measurements are approximate although we do try to ensure they are as accurate as possible.