Watering and Maintenance
Please see below for tips to keep your plant perfectly happy and healthy!
- The Asplenium Nidus prefers moderate / indirect sunlight. It does not like full sunlight or full shade.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- Like all ferns, the Asplenium Nidus needs a lot of water, make sure that the potting soil is always slightly moist, but do not water too much at once, otherwise the roots will rot.
- Mist the leaves regularly with water – particularly in winter when the central heating is turned on
- TOP TIP: Repot in the spring into a pot that is 15/20% larger when the plant becomes root-bound.