The Chlorophytum Laxum also known as Bichetii Grass and is an incredibly easy to grow plant perfect for beginners or anyone who just wants an attractive, low-maintenance plant. This variety has attractive cascading, fresh green foliage with a narrow white band down the centre of each pointed leaf.
Watering and Maintenance
- This is a very low maintenance plant.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- Keep moist during summer and water less in winter let the soil dry out in between waterings.
- Feed with a fertilizer every two weeks during the summer for a healthy and happy plant.
- Plants To Your Door Tip: This easy going plant can be placed anywhere in the home. Light conditions can be sunny or shady.