Watering and Maintenance
- This plant requires very little maintenance.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the finger (around twice per week in the spring and summer months and once per week in the autumn and winter months).
- Mist the leaves (preferable with rain water) once per day for best and healthiest foliage.
- Repotting: Best to re-pot the plant every 3 to 5 years into a larger pot.
- TOP TIP: Only water when the soil feels dry and mist the leaves daily. Thats it!