Echeveria Agavoides also known as a Moulded Wax Succulent is a sun loving succulent with beautiful rosette foliage with pink tips and bright green, curved fleshy leaves. This is a low maintenance succulent which requires lots of light and only needs watering when the soil feels dry.
Watering and Maintenance
- This is a very low maintenance plant.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the finger (around once per month).
- Repotting: Best to re-pot the plant every 3 to 5 years into a larger pot.
- Plants To Your Door Tip: Only water when the soil feels dry and give the plant lots of light. Thats it!
Please Note: All sizes are overall and measurements are approximate although we do try to ensure they are as accurate as possible.