A fast growing indoor plant which provides great ground cover and very little height. Will look fantastic in any display due to its ability to grow sideways rather than upwards. Great to order in quantities of 3’s or 5’s to give that ‘full’ look for your display. It’s small rounded leaves look fantastic and add a different texture to the majority of other indoor plants on offer. This is a deciduous plant which means it will drop its leaves in the winter and grow healthy new foliage in the spring.
Watering and Maintenance
- This plant requires moderate maintenance.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the finger (around once per week) in the spring/summer months and less in the autumn/winter months.
- Repotting: Best to re-pot the plant every 3 to 5 years into a larger pot.
- Plants To Your Door Tip: Only water when the soil feels dry and give the plant lots of indirect or direct light.
Please Note: All sizes are overall and measurements are approximate although we do try to ensure they are as accurate as possible.