Watering and Maintenance
- This is a very low maintenance plant.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- WATERING (April – September): Water when the soil feels dry.
- WATERING (October – March): No watering needed as the plant is in winter rest mode. (Only water if the plant begins to look shrivelled).
- Repotting: Best to re-pot the plant every 3 to 5 years into a larger pot.
- TOP TIP: Only water when the soil feels dry in the growing months and not at all in winter. Give it lots of indirect light, perfect for a windowsill!