Watering and Maintenance
- This plant is a easy to grow.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- Water once per week or when the soil feels dry to the finger. Do not overwater and make sure there is no sitting water which can encourage root rot. Reduce watering in winter.
- Mist the leaves regularly to add humidity and keep away from radiators which will dry out the leaves and foliage.
- Dust the leaves regularly to clear the pores and keep the foliage healthy and disease free.
- Repotting: Best to re-pot the plant every 3 to 5 years into a larger pot.
- TOP TIP: Only water when the soil feels dry and repot every 3 to 5 years to give the roots space to grow and allow the plant to mature.