Watering and Maintenance
The Aspidistra Elatior requires little maintenance. Please see below for tips to keep your plant perfectly happy and healthy!
- The Aspidistra prefers not to be in the sun. With too much sunlight, the leaves of the aspidistra will turn yellow.
- Good drainage is important to prevent root rot.
- The aspidistra is grown as a pot plant and can tolerate cold up to 5 ° C.
- Forgetting to water or watering irregularly is not a problem due to its indestructible nature.
- Overwatering: You will notice brown spots on the leaves. Reduce Watering.
- TOP TIP: Cover the soil and rinse the leaves in the shower once every 3 months to prevent pests and keep the foliage dust free.